Dear Senator Lorna Milne

Dear Senator Lorna Milne,

I am not sure in this life why some people are able to peer into the depths of humanity and see a soul. To see love. To see something tangible there. And I am not sure why others turn towards the manipulations of words and their self righteous reasons. When I see an animal. I peer very deeply into their hearts and I see such amazing humanity there.

When I peer into the words of this automated message, I see a heartless cruel woman.
And once again I know these innocent lovely beings full of compassion, full of tears and full of love are at the mercy of people such as you. This breaks my heart. No it shatters it. There is nothing close to the horror that our animals suffer at the likes of your hands. I can only hope there is an after life where each person such as yourself will answer to a God who loves animals as deeply as I do. May the cold icy heart of your frozen self be one day broken through.